Logical Micro have been providing Helpdesk Support covering a wide range of business application software for over 30 years. Our support engineers can help with all aspects of your systems, we cover all the major applications used in your company i.e. Accounts, Payroll, CRM, Microsoft Office as well as emails systems including Microsoft Exchange and Novell GroupWise.
What we provide
- Telephone hotline advice in response to a fault call or just help with applications
- Remote support where applicable
- Help with Software update
- Logging and progressing a fault call with the software companies, when no known solution is available.
- Assist with checking data & fixes if possible or restore from backup
- Technical help with hardware issues
- Helpdesk requests are logged our best endeavor pledge to same day return of call (usually within the hour).
- Call logging system includes full details of requests and resolution, enabling our engineer to check your call history ensuring faster resolutions.
Additional Services available (optional)
- On site installation of software update releases
- Help with fixing corrupted data (where possible), usually carried at our offices
- Modifications to document and report form layouts
- Report Generator training and new report designs
- Setting up of additional companies and their chart of accounts
- New staff training (after completion of agreed training at installation)
- Data conversion from legacy and previous version systems
Many software manufacturers like Sage provide a limited 45 day telephone support. However, all software supplied by Logical Micro comes with 3-months Free hotline support, with access to experienced software technicians. After this 3-month period we recommend you renew or extend the cover giving you full access to Logical Micro’s experienced hotline team.
No contract? No Problem
Non Contract Support
Should you decide you do not wish to take advantage of our contracted Helpdesk support service, we are happy to provide Helpdesk support services to non-contract customers. All non-contract support calls are chargeable at our standard rates. However, please note priority will be given to contract customers.