Logical Micro is a fully Accredited Sage Business Partner. We have worked closely with Sage for since 1985, supplying Sage 50, Line 100/MMS, Sage 200 accounts software as Sage Payroll and ACT! CRM Software to businesses throughout the UK.
Sage 50 Payroll is one of the UK’s most popular payroll software solutions. Specifically designed to improve your efficiency and give you full control of your payroll process and employee information, Sage 50 Payroll fully integrates with other modules in the Sage 50 suite. So, when used with Sage 50 Accounts solutions, the software helps ensure that your accounts are kept fully up to date.
Sage 50 Payroll has all the functions and tools you need to run an effective and compliant payroll. It allows you to be fully confident that you’ve correctly taken care of all your essential tax, National Insurance and statutory payment calculations.
Payroll Solutions for Small Businesses
If you’re a small business looking to bring your payroll in-house or you have more than 10 employees, Sage 50 Payroll will save you time and improve efficiency. It makes light work of complex payroll calculations, and will ensure you pay the right people the right amount, on time and securely. It’s a fully comprehensive payroll software solution, making it easy to add new employees, ensure you’ve accurately paid bonuses, commissions and rewards, and taken care of overtime, holidays, and all other payroll functions.
There are two Sage 50 Payroll options specifically aimed at small businesses.
- Manage your payroll manually and are finding it increasingly time consuming
- Need to securely submit your year-end returns online to meet HMRC regulations
- Are outsourcing your payroll and wish to control your payroll costs in-house
- Have taken on more employees and outgrown your current payroll software
- Employ more than 10 employees
- Want to file your year-end reports securely online
Sage Payroll Professional
- Import payroll data that’s captured in other software such as Microsoft® Excel
- Project wage increases and calculate the implications to the employer and employee
- Analyse & print YTD values at the click of a button to establish how the total figure has been arrived
- Report on irregularities within your payroll figure
Sage Payroll and Sage Payroll Professional are accredited by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).